free counters

Monday 21 September 2009

octo poem homework

Write an Instant Octopoem

Method:

1st line: A color
2nd line: A season
3rd line: A place
4th line: A type of weather
5th line: A type of clothing
6th line: A piece of furniture
7th line: A TV Show
8th line: A type of food


Sample:

Wild gray outdoor cat
Hungry for summer treats
Draped and lazy across my front stoop
When steamy July thunderstorms rumble through
She pants and huddles inside her war torn fur coat
Feline survivor
Thriving at the neighborhood buffet



go here

http://ettcweb.lr.k12.nj.us/forms/octopoem.htm


=============


another example



Sam.

Sam is red,
He is summer,
He is in the lounge,
He is sunny,
Sam is a pillow,
He is a cartoon character,
A nice juicy Smoothe


===


Janella

I am Green
I am summer
I am a Beach
I am sunny
I am a pair of jeans
I am a couch
I am a strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment