free counters

Wednesday 15 February 2012

HI!

HI my name is Hannan Che Nordin and i am 12 years old right now. Obviously, i am going to write about what happen today or probably a story that you might not want to hear. Anyways, my mum has always been helping me doing the blogging and she usually does most of it or maybe even all of it, but today she just wants me to do some on my own and by the way sometimes she exaggerate and try to put on what we don't want to be put on and some of them is probably the things that could of embarrass us but she is the one creates it anyway, but sometimes she doesn't want us to edit, because she says "you learn from mistake" and stuff like that. Plus, today i have been doing all of it and if you have been watching my latest clip, THAT WAS ME, not my mum! Right now the weather is freezing but getting better over the last few days, but you know it's probably still winter that's nearly ending. Sorry about the writing I am not that good in my English and I have never done this before and this is probably all I can do so... Goodbye and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment