free counters

Saturday 16 October 2010

I took the grammar school test, I too was a couple of measily points short.

source





When I took the grammar school test, I too was a couple of measily points short. I was top of the class when I started at the local comprehensive and hated it. My brother was bottom of the class in the local grammer school, which he scraped into and scraped by staying there.

In my opinion, there should be more than a choice between a comprehensive and a grammar. People achive their full potential around others of similar abilities. This happens for the very average person, and the very bright people, but quite-bright and not so bright people aren't going to feel like their education is as good as the majority feel it is.
Jon, Canterbury

No comments:

Post a Comment